Getting Back Into Bloggingin writing
It’s been way to long since I’ve consistently blogged. Years of working at Amazon made me cautious about what I publicly put out there on the interwebz. I have so many things on the backburner in my personal to-do log that I’ve just not found the time to get around to.
Among my various side projects are:
- Setting up a local k8s cluster on the numerous Raspberry Pi’s that I have in my home office
- Getting Home Assistant setup to do all kinds of home automation tasks
- Scanning my vinyl collection into Discogs so I can quit buying duplicates of records I already own
- Updating my Synology NAS and getting Plex running in my house
- Losing 50 pounds and getting back into shape
It’s early to be making resolutions but I need to get motivated and start accomplishing things instead of wasting time playing games or binging content on all the streaming platforms I subscribe to. There’s a lot of things that I want to write about, I just need to get back into the habit of writing more consistently. Hopefully this isn’t another false start to blogging.